Best Service Cantus
Kontakt for Windows and Mac will be provided.
Cantus is a unique choir library that aims for quickly creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative Phrase-Arranger which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with five correct legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a particular Mmmh articulation, all at your fingertips in one patch.
– Five different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
– Mmmh articulation
– A powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words, three different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds)
– Words can be split into a total of 120 words/syllables
– Words can be combined with right legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
– A collection of 20 Gregorian chants split into 400 phrases
– 60 minutes of music
– 19 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
– 6.000 samples (stereo, 44kHz, 24 bit), Library Size 2.8 GB
Let’s not forget to give thanks to the Schola Gregoriana Hispana, an amazing gregorian ensemble with more than 25 years of experience and especially to its conductor Francisco Javier Lara who conducted the Monks of Silos for many years, gaining international fame with the album “Chant.”